Monthly Archives: October 2014
I have 1000 questions which are related to BIM and IFC.
0. How many components can be included in one IFC file and where to find that these IFC needs following components?
1. How IFC-OpenShell work and how it does not work?
2. Why IFC-converter is not working properly?
3. Why Python interface is not working for IFC-Openshell. I mean Why not I am able to do “import ifc” sucessfully in the Python and why not able to work it properly?
4. When “import ifc” will be worked well how to manage IFC files with it.
5. How to connect all the dots between IFC and BIM? (seems easy)
6. How to link IFC-import/export with BRL-CAD and other related software.
7. Where to get that how to play with IFC files using Python code. (That github example is good, but still no IDEA ;))
8. After doing changes how again pack IFC?
9. IFC and BIM is Future!
Ok it is quite edgy type of things are going around here:
BIM-: I am gonna fall for the Engineering. Somehow my mind is just beyond the limits and Not gonna stop to do something for it.
SageMath: I have realized that I can not Live without it.
ScienceCity:-It will be great Fun tomorrow——-Yayyyy..!!!
Mapthon:I am little curious but it is great if you are curious. 😀
Rocks-Cluster: HAHA..!! You are my slave .. 😛 Your size is just Big and see I don’t care, BCOZ I am human. 🙂